martes, 7 de agosto de 2007

What's the matter?

Introduction: In this unit I talk about the health problems...
Dra Navas: Hi Maria how do you feel?
Solaine: I feel sick.
Dra Navas: Why. What' s wrong?
Solaine: well, I have a terrible stomachace.
Dra Navas: Why do you have a stomachace?
Solaine: Because I drank an ate to much yesterday.
Dra Navas: Well, make an appoiment and see you tomorrow there.

NEXT DAY...

Recepcionist: Hello. How can I help you?
Solaine: Good morning I have an appoiment to day with the Doctora Navas.
Recepcionist: Ok What's your name?
Solaine: My name is Solaine Villalobos.
Recepcionist: Let me check... That's right you have an appoiment at 3:00 pm, sit down a second please.
Recepcionist: ok you can come in now.
Solaine: Ok thank you
Dra Navas: Hi Maria how do you feel today?
Solaine: I still fell sick doctora. I'm still have a stomachache.
Dra Navas: Ok take these pills and call me tomorrow if you are still sick.
Solaine: Ok thank you very much

No hay comentarios: