miércoles, 18 de julio de 2007

Welcome


Welcome to my blog
My name is solaine but you can call me sol.I'm from maracaibo,originally,29 years old and I study relation Industrial at
URBE I live in Maracaibo, in Monte Bello.

I love: music , dancing, playing, card, driving my car. I have a gris sport car surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chocolate, hamburger, the dolphins, my family, country and my go.

I hate: me to raise liff early on the weekend listing music, then afterward, whit my family.

My dream: is to travel around the world, visit España, Francia, Of course, I want to graduate from industrial relations School. and be a good industrial relations. I also want to learso to speak french, and italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start and family.

About English: I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important.

1 comentario:

Bruce Williams dijo...

HOLA MI CIELO.. COMO ESTAS?.. ES BRUCE TU EXCOMPAÑERO DE LA URBE... ME RECUERDAS?... TE HE BUSCADO EN INTERNET DESDE HACE MUCHO TIEMPO... LO MISMO HA HECHO MARIA CORINTA Y LIFERLY,... LAS RECUERDAS?.. BUENO.. ESPERO QUE ESTEMOS EN CONTACTO... MI CORREO ES brucew5@hotmail.com... AGREGAME PARA QUE ESTEMOS EN CONTACTO... UN BESO.. CUIDATE...